Sunday, April 1, 2018

Monday Montage #113

How can it possibly be Monday again ALREADY??? I could really get into having a 5-day weekend and 2-day work week, couldn't you??? It seems I always need a weekend to get over my weekend! So happy to be hopping around with the Monday Montage Team, though. Hopping??? Hahahaha! We just had Easter, so this made me giggle!


I literally have HUNDREDS of stamp sets ... and embossing folders ... and dies ... and punches ... and LOADS of ribbon and embellishments at my disposal. Lucky me!!! So why is it that sometimes I feel like I have NOTHING to create with??? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I placed an order with Stampin' Up on Friday ... and I can't WAIT to get my "new" goodies!! (This card was inspired by one made by fellow-Monday-Montager Amy O'Neill. I had the foreground figured out, but I used her ribbon treatment and leaf accents. Thanks, Amy!

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Paper: Whisper White, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delights, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Square Framelits Dies, May Flowers Framelits Dies, Burlap Ribbon, Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

I was so blessed to have all of my kids over for Easter Sunday. How lucky am I that they all live within a reasonable distance (like, no more than an hour!)! We laughed, we ate, we decorated eggs ... we ate some more! Pretty good weekend if you ask me!

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... soooooo good!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: