Friday, February 16, 2018

Fab Friday #131

'Kay wait ... my body and mind have absolutely NO idea what time of year it is!!! We have had the most crazy and unseasonably temperate (aka dare I say WARM) winter all season. And then BAM!!! The last few days have been FA-REEEZ-ING!! Like HURT MY EYEBALLS cold!! I hope I don't end up getting sick now that my body temperature has been on such a roller coaster! At least I have been able to enjoy stamping in my nice CLEAN room!! I'm still pretty giddy about it!! So without further adieu, Welcome to Fab Friday!

During The Great CleanUp, I found my Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon!!! YAY!!! So I HAD to, of course, use some of it!! So here it is ...

Stamps: Colorful Season
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Pinewood Planks Textured Impressions Embossing Folder








I'm quite sure I kinda "over-embellished" myself ... but I think I still am close enough to the sketch, don't you??









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I think I shall crank up my electric blanket, put on my favorite pair of sweats and just concentrate on the Olympics for the next few days. How does that sound??? I think it sounds PERFECT!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Over-embellish? Not possible :-) I love how you did the ribbon! Might have to case that technique. Creative Blessings!