Friday, December 8, 2017

Fab Friday #127

I am relived to say, as I typed this, that my Christmas tree is not only UP, but it is decorated, as are my fireplace mantel, piano, and my dining room. It seemed to take me FOREVER to get into the groove to get it done. And, to be honest, I turned into a mound of mushy tears as I unpacked ornaments ... thinking of those who gave me each one ... marveling on the beautiful faces of my babies in their "first Christmas" ornaments ... and remembering all the love and joy that came with each and every one. I don't think I have EVER cried so much whilst decorating my tree!!! Not sad tears, mind you. These were tears of joy, gratitude and amazement for the very beautiful life I have been blessed with. On top of it all, I had actually finished my Fab Friday card EARLY (as in DAYS ago ... I know, I know ... don't faint!). It's lovely to be on top of things every once in a while!

This card is reminiscent of clean, sparkly winter snow ... and even though it wasn't my intention, I feel it evocative of snow sledding as a child on those great old Flexible Flyer sleds! Scary and exhilarating!!! I think I have actually caught the Spirit of the Season!

Stamps:  Snowflake Sentiments
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Sky
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies, Rhinestone Basics Jewels, Corner Rounder Punch






What inspires YOU this season ... it's a Free-for-All!!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

More house cleaning, more shopping, more running hither and yon. All with a heart full of love and gratitude for the blessings of life that make my life as wonderful as can be!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: