Sunday, October 8, 2017

Monday Montage #102

This week has been QUITE the adventure!! And the colors of autumn are in full swing ... they are absolutely STUNNING and GORGEOUS!!!! So happy I had some new fall-themed "toys" to create with this week for Monday Montage!

Purple leaves??? Why YES!!! I am NOT kidding when I say I have seen just about EVERY color of leaf this past week on my outdoor adventures ... and also some SNOW!! But I'll get to that in a minute ...

Stamps: Colorful Season
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Berry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Wood Texture DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Berry Bliss, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

My hubby and I and a couple of our friends flew to Leadville, Colorado on Thursday. What in the HECK is in Leadville, Colorado, you ask??? It just so happens that the airport with the highest elevation of any airport in the US is there ... and when you are friends with and married to Airplane Geeks ... well, sometimes stuff like this just happens. Weather was cold but BEAUTIFUL when we landed. We went to breakfast at a great little small-town cafe. When we went back to the airport we were SURROUNDED by clouds and it started to SNOW!! What the HECK??? It's only the first week of OCTOBER!!! So, we were stranded over night until the weather cleared. It was a VERY chilly 26 degrees when we took off. The views of the mountains were spectacular ... and as we got closer to Salt Lake City the mountains were COVERED in an amazing display of autumnal magic!!! I'm getting up early tomorrow to go for a run. I LOVE the sights and smells of fall!

Click "Back" for Kaitlyn Zumbach and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... BEAUTIFUL projects by both of these ladies!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: