Sunday, April 2, 2017

Monday Montage #91


Beautiful weekend ... beautiful weather ... and another beautiful Monday Montage Blog Hop!!! What could be better??? Except for the fact that I realized TODAY that I have to have all of my daughter's wedding invites done and ready for the mail in TEN DAYS!!! AAAAAAACCCCKKKK! I'm ok ...

Need to confess a truth ... again ... I STILL haven't put my craft room back together since the Great Christmas Flood of 2016. Every time I walk in and look at it I think to myself, "Nah!!! I'll do it LATER!" It is something that REALLY needs to happen. But I have decided that because my daughter's wedding is coming SO quickly, I need to focus all me energies on THAT. THEN maybe I can worry about cleaning and reorganizing!!! In the meantime, I made this little beauty ...

Stamps: Oh So Succulent
Paper: Whisper White, Neutrals DSP, Melon Mambo, Vellum
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: May Flowers Framelits Dies, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, White Organza Ribbon, Pearl Basics

And I haven't been to Disneyland since NOVEMBER!!! I am having SERIOUS withdrawal pains!!! I know ATW (after the wedding), my sister-in-law and I are planning to go ... and Bree (my bestie who is up NEXT on this blog hop) and I have signed up for the Disneyland "Double Dare" at the first of September (a 10K on one day, followed by a half marathon the next!)!!! We are already talking COSTUMES!!! One of the races has a "Toy Story" theme ... and the other one has a "Monsters Inc." theme ... I can't WAIT!!

In the mean time, click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Bree Renwick ... these girls got it going ON!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: