Friday, April 28, 2017

Fab Friday #111

Happy Fab Friday, my friends!!! I have spent SO much time in my car the past several days! My daughter lives almost an hour away. And trying to do weddings stuffs with someone who is an hour away is not always the easiest of things. So I drive ... and drive and drive and drive. Now I need a NAP!!!

Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge. I didn't even end up putting ANY stamped images on it ... not ONE!!! Truth be told, I had to pick my daughter up at the train station VERY early this morning ... and this card was something I did on the fly (code for "in a hurry"). I didn't feel like it needed an actual sentiment, anyway!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Tasty Treats DSP
Ink: NONE!
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, White Jute Ribbon, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim









Pretty straight forward ...











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I shall now go and THINK about taking a nap whilst I am juggling cats and trying to clean my house, do laundry and work on wedding stuffs!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: