Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monday Montage #80


It's Monday Montage #80!!! Holy COW!!!! I can't BELIEVE we have been doing this for so long!!! And can I say that I am still SO THRILLED to be a part of this group of amazingly-talented women!! HOORAY!

I think this Moroccan Nights stamp set was on my VERY FIRST order from this year's catalog. I absolutely LOVE it!!! And I promised my friend, Cheryl, that I would do EVERYthing I could to make her love it, too! (How'm I doin'???) And with fall colors??? FANTAB!!!!

Stamps: Moroccan Nights, Wherever You go
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Circles Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Burlap Ribbon

We have actually done TWO things for my daughter's upcoming wedding ... what a MIRACLE!!! Actually, we have done THREE ... they picked a date (May 12 ... I think!), they had some engagement photos taken this weekend, AND we have a venue!!! HOOOORAAAAYYYY!!! This may actually HAPPEN, folks!!! It's gonna be a wild ride!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... super duper FANTASTIC!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: