Sunday, October 2, 2016

Monday Montage #79


What a wonderful weekend!!! I wish I still had one more day!!! The weather was GLORIOUS!!! I did a pretty long hike/run on Saturday ... I LOVE that I live so close to such beautiful canyons and scenery. But I DID get to stamp a bunch today ... which is something I haven't done for quite a while!! Yay for Monday Montage!

Since I have had all this Halloween "stuff" out, I decided to make something with the DSP, washi tape and enamel dots that was NOT Halloween-y! I really like these colors together!

Stamps: Weather Together
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Halloween Night DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies, Halloween Night Washi Tape, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver 1/8" Ribbon

Later this week I will be able to share my Halloween costume with y'all. I am SO EXCITED about it ... I finished it a few days ago, and I'm going to go to DISNEYLAND for its debut this week!! YAY!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I haven't seen their creations yet (as I am typing this post) ... I am SUPER excited to see what they have come up with because it's ALWAYS good!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: