Friday, September 2, 2016

Fab Friday #95

Friday ... it's Friday ... it's FAB FRIDAY!!! I swear I have spent SO MUCH TIME in my car in the last couple of weeks! I thought it was hard being the "Taxi Mom" when my kids were little. It seems that was NOTHING compared to all the running around that I do now that I have three 20-somethings. Ok ... to be fair it's ONE of my 20-somethings who has me hoppin' like a frog on a hot rock!! But I'll get back to that in a minute!

It is barely September. I am NOT ready to do ANYthing remotely Christmas-y ... and I seriously mean that!! I was attempting to make a "fall" card ... and I kept pulling out this new "Christmas Pines" set. I am just choosing to pretend that this DOES work as a fall card. So there ...

Stamps: Christmas Pines, Gorgeous Grunge, Sprinkles of Life (sentiment)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, Venetian Lace Trim (retired), Pearl Basics, Linen Thread










Another fun layout, right???











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I've put SO many miles on my car the past month. When you have a college student offspring who is trying to move ALL their stuff to a NEW apartment (which took several weeks and about 100 trips in the car to find!) ... and who is also trying to figure out school (transfers and such) AND trying to find a new job AND finish a two-week course for something (it's a long story) ... anyway, all this adds up to me ... in the car ... all the time!! I seriously need a nap!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

3 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow, Wendy! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love this set! I have yet to get it out and play, but you've totally inspired me!

Terri Brown said...

I know this won't help with your exhaustion, but here's a little warm fuzzy . . . When I saw this card I didn't think "Christmas"--I thought "fall." So in that you were successful. ;-) Have a great nap!

Wendie Waldman said...

Definitely works for fall. Our piƱon pines are loaded with cones this year.