Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monday Montage #75

I spent the better part of the weekend doing my fair share of volunteering ... well, I suppose that was my Saturday. I got to give back some to the wonderful Huntsman Hometown Heroes team (there is a running team and a cycling team ... members run/ride to raise money for cancer research). We were able to volunteer some time for the Tour of Utah road race. Those cyclists are HARD CORE!!! It was fun to be able to set up some "relief" for them in the way of water, Gatorade, goo/gel, nuts, oranges, bananas ... the works!!! And then I went and helped out a little with an event at The Leonardo downtown ... an exhibit on aviation that is FANTASTIC. Some of our experimental aircraft-y friends were there with their planes ... what a COOL day (even though it was stifling-ly HOT). Then I got to play with some stamps today for our Monday Montage team ... pretty good weekend, if you ask me!


This probably looks like a hundred other cards I've made ... purple and yellow and green ... with some FLOWERS!!! Couldn't help myself today ... I was in such a happy, sunny mood!

Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Sunshine Sayings
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Banner Builder Punch, Mini Stapler, Pearl Basics

I need to get up and RUN in the morning. This heat has put a serious cramp in my style!!! I've done a lot of walking, but I don't want to let myself get out of shape. It will be GREAT to start next year's training season with a little bit of work under my belt!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... they always end up costing me $$$$ ... stamp sets/accessories I NEVER though I would need get moved to the top of the list due to their "magic" touch!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: