Friday, August 5, 2016

Fab Friday #93

What a glorious Friday!!! It has been bone-scorching HOT here in Salt Lake City for the past couple of weeks ... up in the three-digit range, people!!! It's even been super hot at night. But ... HOORAY! ... it has cooled off a bit the last couple of days. Since we are just starting into August I expect that the higher temps are coming right back, but I'm happy with where they are right now!

Stamps: Foxy Friends, Sunshine Sayings
Paper: Very Vanilla, Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Dapper Denim
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Ovals Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Mini Stapler, Word Window Punch (I know, it's retired ... it's still my fave!)








I PROMISE that I did NOT see Mindy's card before I set out to make mine ... (Great Minds ...)










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

My nephew married my daughter's BFF last week. It was a crazy, whirlwind of a week. The day turned out so very lovely ... the bride and groom looked so very happy ... and the auntie looked so very tired when it was all over (but blissfully contented!)!! Now if I could just get my daughter to pick a date ...

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Another fox card that's oh so cute! I haven't gotten mine inky yet and I don't know why since he's so adorable! The word window is my fav too...didn't even know Sunshine Sayings fit! TFS!