Sunday, February 14, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Sale-a-Bration Edition 2016!


It's cold ... it's gray ... and it MAY last me for the rest of my life!!! We have had a HORRIBLE inversion hanging over Salt Lake City for the past week ... and it has made it SO hard to feel "sunny"!!! Good thing I have theStamp Review Crew! I needed something to brighten my day!!!

I'm not quite so sure WHY I have had the HARDEST time cleaning up my craft room ... NOT kidding!!! It's been a mess since about mid-December (NOT kidding!)!! I'm sure I would be blogging and posting a LOT more than I have been ... maybe I will do that after I finish typing up this blog post??? Wouldn't that be AWESOME???

Stamps: Botanicals for You (SAB)
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB)
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: ZigZag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Sequin Trim, Rhinestone Basics, Botanical Builder Framelits









I have always struggled with super LARGE sentiments ... but I absolutely ADORE this one ... and the smaller sentiments and bitty flowers that go with it!!









Still running ... a LOT!! But this past week has been SO hard because of the inversion ... ugh!!! Saturday I ran a 10K with some of my running besties! I actually set a personal best for myself ... in SPITE of air that was practically CHEWABLE!!!

The "previous" button will take you to the ever-so-talented Adriana Benitez, and the "next" button to super-awesome Holly Krautkremer!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

14 comments:

Yapha said...

What a lovely card,, Wendy! I hope your weather improves soon. I would send you some of our California sunshine if I could.

Rochelle Blok said...

Great card Wendy! Love the big bold sentiment mixed with the spray of Botanical Builder Flowers to the side. Just gorgeous! Rochelle xo

Dawn Tidd said...

I just love that big sentiment and those flowers look fantastic to set it off. I particularly love that sequin trim to set it off!

Linda Callahan said...

Those colorful flowers are the perfect accessory to the big sentiment! Pretty card!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Love the Botanical Blossoms flowers with it.

Tanya Boser said...

Cute card! Love the bling dangling down the side of the card, and those luscious die cut flowers. And you know, messy is part of being a creative person ;)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I like how you added the sequin trim to it. Very pretty card :)My craft-room is the same looks like a bomb went off and I can't seem to keep it clean and organized at all. lol Congrats on the running good for you!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love the sentiment paired with the Botanicals. There is nothing like flowers - stamped or otherwise - to brighten a day!

Heidi Baks said...

I love how you incorporated the fun colorful paper to brighten up your card! The botanical flowers are the perfect accent.

Jess said...

Cute card Wendy. Love the pop of shiny sequins!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Bright and cheery!

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your card Wendy and love that we both used similar products and design and yet our projects are so very different.Your soft colour palette is really pretty.xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having such a lousy week. I have an idea - Disney World! It's sunny and expected to get into the upper 70s today :)
I really like the colors, layout and details of your card. The flowers look great with the sentiment and the strip of bling along the side is "just the touch" to brighten someone's day.

Betty said...

Love the energy of this card... a real day brightener!