Thursday, November 19, 2015

It's Freakin' Christmas!! (ALMOST!)



As the temperatures drop it is getting inevitable that our thoughts turn to the holidays!! Good thing the Freaks are ALL OVER THAT!! Did you see the wonderful things that Dawn Olchefske made??? She is AWESOME!!


To be honest, I am sitting in the same-day surgery waiting room ... it is 6:02 PM ... and my daughter is having a little surgery to remove some scar tissue from an ACL reconstruction that was done six months ago!! They call it a Cyclops Lesion ... and least it SOUNDS cool!! Smiley from Millan.Net Good thing(??) our maximum out-of-pocket expenditures have been met for her this year (what??)! I'm so grateful for modern medicine and their ability to "fix" things ...

So, it IS beginning to feel a bit lit Christmas (my crazy neighbors put Christmas lights on their house the day AFTER Halloween ... not EVEN kidding!)!!! It's taken me a while to get in the swing, but these cards sure helped!!!

Stamps: Peaceful Pines
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer DSP, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Perfect Pines Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Framelits, Rhinestone Basics

And I know that this stamp set/edgelits die combo has been used a LOT since it came out (because, well ... it's GORGEOUS!) ... but I finally got a chance to play with it a little ... it's super FUN!!

I am actually enjoying the cooler temperatures (which is funny for me because I get cold SO easily). Since I have been getting seriously into running I have a whole different outlook for coldness!!

Stamps: Jingle All the Way
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer DSP, Vellum
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Perfect Pines Framelits,, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Lucky Stars Textured Impression Embossing Folder

Next up??? My running/stamping/online shopping/vertically-challenge partner in crime, Mindy Backes!!! Her "style" will AMAZE ya!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wendy your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love all the layers of the first card1 Amazing. Thanks for sharing!