Friday, September 18, 2015

Fab Friday #73

And then, just like Houdini, I reappeared!!! Holy COW!!! This past two weeks I have been on a train to CRAZY TOWN!!! But more on that in a minute ...

Welcome to Fab Friday!  Ohmygoodness! Fall is DEFINITELY in the air this week (my footsies have been FREEZING!).  I seriously LOVE the fall ... although I will be missing summer ... this summer has been SO dang great ... LOTS of busy, to be sure, but I made some wonderful memories with people I love!

Stamps: Acorny Thank You
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Striped Scallop Thinlits Die, Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Note Tag Punch

Soooo ... do you remember the HUGE pile of bags I posted on the LAST Fab Friday??? And that is was FULL of laundry that needed doing because of my daughter's .... a-hem ... bedbug problem??? Well, the battle continues!!  We have cleaned, wiped down, steamed out, cleaned out, EVERYthing she owns.  We ended up moving her into a totally different place (which, by its own right is ADORABLE ... and CLEAN ... and SPACIOUS ... and LOVELY!)!  And since they we have been in our own version of World War III with the landlords ... sigh ... the saga continues ... we are hoping for a happy outcome and that my daughter and her friend can be released from their rental contract.  Keeping my fingers crossed!





I have ALWAYS loved this color combo!!! Proud to say that this is NOT the first time I have ever used it ... it's pretty classic ... LOVELOVELOVE!






Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Headed up into the mountains this evening for a girl's night sleepover with some of my besties ... refueling the tank, so to speak!!! Such a blessing in my life!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

So pretty Wendy! I love the cutouts in the challenge colors! TFS!

Claudia Maser said...

Great Card, I love the colours.
Claudia

Dana M said...

Fabulous card Wendy! I love the textures and layering - awesome!

Bev Gerard / TexasGrammy said...

I am completely in love with this, Wendy!! I have eyed this die in my stash for quite a while ... but it hasn't come out to play in months & months. It might get it's replay now, thanks to your inspiration!! Yiipppeeeee!

~Bev