Sunday, May 3, 2015

Monday Montage #42


The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the flowers and blooming and it's time for another round of Monday Montage!!! I seriously LOVE how the weather is RIGHT NOW ... cooler in the mornings and evenings and beautifully sunny and warm in the afternoon! So much to be grateful for!

I saw this color combo (Soft Sky and Early Espresso) in a sample in the current SU Catalog. I've been wanting to create something with it for a VERY long time ... so today was the day!! It's just so sharp and clean ...

Stamps: NONE!
Paper:  White Vinyl
Ink:   NONE!
Accessories:Silhouette eCutter, My Digital Studio (MDS)
MDS Downloads:Life is All Around (Adventure), Next in Line (Bracket Flourish)

Much happening this week ... hope I can survive all the running around that's on my schedule!

Click "Back" to get inspired by Melissa Stout, and/or the "Next" button to check out Amy O'Neill's fabulous style!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

this is lovely Wendy! I am going to try that color combo, it's so pretty and my Early Espresso is very dusty right now!

brrenwick said...

So many fun retiring items that I love so much! Love this color combo!!

Creating on the Run said...

LOVE IT! The colors are gorgeous and I love all the pretty details. I am going to miss many of the retiring products on this card!!!

Beth W. said...

Yes, so much to be grateful for! Including you & your creativity--I always find inspiration here :).