Sunday, February 22, 2015

Monday Montage #38



Hip-hip HOORAY!! It's another Monday Montage!!! I've actually had this card ready for a couple of WEEKS (SHOCK! GASP!!)! Happy to FINALLY be able to share it with you!!

This set of butterfly framelits had better NEVER retire!! I am loving them SO very much!!! And I seem to be on a "pink" thing lately ... what's up with that??? Good thing I like ALL shades of pink!!

Stamps:  Painted Petals, Best Day Ever, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Old Olive, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Butterflies Framelits, Artisan Embellishment Kit (Rose Trim), Note Tag Punch, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon


Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... These women AMAZE me every dang time!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

So pretty and soft! Yum!

Tanya said...

That is gorgeous! I love the rose for the butterfly center!

Unknown said...

Can you tell me how you made the flower pink??