Sunday, December 7, 2014

Monday Montage #34

Deck the Halls ... Ho-Ho-Ho ... Jingle-Jangle-Jingle and all that stuff!! We're in full-on Christmas mode at my house (and I have already had to replace lights on my Christmas tree - one bulb at a time - for an hour and a half!). Welcome to Monday Montage! I took a little break from working on my "official" Christmas cards to work on a little something to share with all y'all today ...

I am kind of addicted to Crumb Cake cardstock ... I use it more than pretty much ANY other color. I blow through that stuff in a HURRY!!! Not quite sure what my fixation with it is lately, but I am really liking it right now! This was a pretty quick and easy card for me ... just used my 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches to make the little packages .... easy peasy!

Stamps: Ornamental Pine (sentiment)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Trim the Tree DSP
Ink:   Garden Green
Accessories: 1" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Gold Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim (my FAVORITE!), Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Click "Back" to see what Melissa Stout has to share, and/or the "Next" button to see what Amy O'Neill has cooked up for everyone this week!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

so cute Wendy! I want to make this card :) adorbs!

Carol Carriveau said...

Love your card, chevron background and the fabulous plaid gifts!