Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Fly-By ...

Just a quick little post as I fly by on my way through my day and into the weekend. I think this card is a hybrid of the last two I posted ... I think I am in a rut ... I think all my cards are starting to look alike ... I think some people call that my "style" ... I think I need to peruse Pinterest a little more for inspiration ...

I AM happy that it is FINALLY feeling like fall. My morning runs are getting more and more beautiful and they smell like HEAVEN (the smells of fall in the canyon are just the BEST!)!! I had some of the leaves left over from a card I made last week ... and y'all KNOW I've had a "thing" lately for the Burlap and Natural Chevron Ribbon ... oh yeah ... AND the gold sequin trim ... I guess I am sticking with what I like lately!

I get to spend some time with my brother and sister in law this weekend ... SOOO excited to see them. Me and my mama are taking a little girls' weekend together. I am SO very grateful she is feeling adventurous and well enough to go with me!! Should be FUN!!

Stamps: For All Things
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP, Motley Monsters DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Note Tag Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Project Life Seasonal Snapshot Accessories (Washi Tape), Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Baker's Twine, Gold Basic Metal Button

From Millan.NetEnjoy the weekend!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

Beautiful card! Have a fun and safe trip this weekend!