Sunday, June 8, 2014

Monday Montage #21



Hooray for sunny weather, frozen hot chocolates, wearing shorts and MONDAY MONTAGE!!! And ... oh yeah ... playing with MORE new stuffs!!! It's sad that I've had some of it for WEEKS and haven't touched it!!! So HOORAY for TODAY!!

I decided to do a "non-traditional" baby card. Ok ... this DOES look like a baby card ... however, I decided to make it a BIRTHDAY baby card for one of my little cousins (we have a BIG family ... lots of ca-YOOT Weixler littles!!). So I "built" a sentiment using three different stamps from the "Endless Wishes" Photopolymer Set (which IS going to be available again soon!). Also added the fun background on the Crumb Cake using the beautiful new "Boutique Borders". I can tell I am gonna have a LOT of fun with that one!!! And new washi tape (it's called "Beach House" ... I used one of the three tapes available - Pool-Party-colored ... LOVE 'em ALL!)!!! My sewing machine is still sitting out from the last card I made, so I couldn't help from using it a little bit again as well!! And HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY new embossing folder .... LOVE  Sigh ... sometimes I just don't know when to STAWWP!!!

Stamps:  Something for Baby, Boutique Borders, Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  Baby's First Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Beach House Washi Tape, Linen Thread

And EEEEEeeep!! I signed up for my first 1/2 Marathon ... it's NEXT SATURDAY!!! Oy-yoi-yoi ... not sure I'm ready, but I AM going to do it!!

Click "Back" to see MUCHO MARVELOUSNESS from Melissa Stout, and/or the "Next" button to see ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDINGNESS from Amy O'Neill!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Cute, cute, cute, Wendy! I love these colors for a baby card, and I love your mix of patterns and textures. I'm kicking myself for not getting that embossing folder. Oh, well, I guess I have to pace myself. Good luck on you half marathon! You'll definitely deserve a few frozen hot chocolates after that!

brrenwick said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love the fun colors and all of the different textures and patterns!

Cheryl said...

ca-yoot! The baby may not appreciate it, but the Mamma will for sure!