Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - 07/03/13


Welcome to another "Facebook" version of our Artisan Wednesday Wow!! (This is where we share the projects we have created for Stampin' Up's Facebook page ... which we do every month!). Did ya SEE Sarah Sagert's GORGEOUS dimensional card done with stencil paste??? LOVE IT!!

This month I spent a LOT of time thinking about what I wanted to do ... it took me a while to lay out the ENTIRE set of alphabet stamps onto my clear block, but I was DETERMINED ... and happy with the result!! (I'm sending this card to my nephew in Spain ... kinda girlie, yes ... but it should make him smile!!)

Stamps: Sketch Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Set
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 2013-2015 In Color DSP
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Linen Thread, 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Distress Tool, Hearts Collection Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelits Die

From Millan.NetAnd DID I MENTION that I have been chosen as a FINALIST in Stampin' Up's 2013 Artisan Design Team contest? HOLY SMOKES!! HOORAY!! I will find out at Convention on July 19th if I am going to be one of the 10 design team members ... this has been SUCH an INCREDIBLE experience. I feel as if lightning has struck TWICE!! HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY!

Now it's time to check out Amy Bollman's BEAUTIFUL scrapbook layout of her family! AMAZING!!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is so fabulous Wendy! Love the highlighted letters!

Lesley Lendon said...

Absolutely LOVING this cover!